Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you prevent hair growth?

So when I was younger I shaved my arms, fingers, back, chest, ect.


I am a girl yes and... well now that im older.. shaving over and over is really getting annoying. Is there a way to treat the hairs to become thinner and not as visible? Without using laser and any of that crap.How do you prevent hair growth?
hair remover creamHow do you prevent hair growth?
Bleach.
Get yourself waxed. The results will last long enough to make it worthwhile. You could also use nair, but I find that stuff doesn't work and dries out my skin.





Or have a friend help you wax yourself at home if you prefer. Wax is really the way to go here.
First of all be careful shaving your back, you're going to look like a man someday!. Use nair hair removal, or any kind of natural hair removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment