Monday, February 22, 2010

How to prevent hair growth in cold weather.?

okay, so. my homecoming dance is tonight, and where i live, its cold. and i'm wearing a short dress. and whenever i get coldbumps, my leg hair grows back. and i'd just shaved. it drives me crazy! and i really dont want these things to happen. really. so, if anyone has anytips or products that can prevent this, you would be my hero. :]How to prevent hair growth in cold weather.?
I would suggest getting your legs waxed. That way your not just merely shaving the tops of the hairs leaving stubble, but your completely removing the hair from the root. Your legs will stay smooth way longer even in the cold. I would also suggest going to a professional place to get them waxed too, so you can make sure your legs are evenly smooth and it's much faster and cleaner than doing it yourself. Good luck and have fun tonight !How to prevent hair growth in cold weather.?
thankkkss!

Report Abuse



I have had this problem before and I completely understand. One thing I can recommend, though you shouldn't do this very often because it isn't great for your skin, is to get some hair removal product like Nair or Veet and leave it on half the time and then get in the shower and get it wet (but not rinse it off) and shave it off. This worked really well for me. However if your skin is sensitive I wouldn't try this because it could cause worse razor burn. If you had more time I would suggest waxing, but the hair has to be a certain length.
that happens to every one! the only way to stop it is if your nair or you keep your legs warm...and the hair isnt growing its just sticking out of the hair follicle more...
I don't think cold bumps speeds up hair growth it just feels it. Try hair removal cream, waxing or epilating instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment